OSM® Hicondek® 40 is a full interlocking roof system, with a double lock design. In standing seam metal roof system, the edges of adjacent sheets of metal roof panels are turned up and are then interlocked using stainless steel clips. The stainless steel clips are in turn, fastened to the roof supports. This unique interlocking design forms a weather tight unit and unlike other metal roof panels, no rivets or screws are exposed on the surface of the panels.
This architectural standing seam design is a high-end upgrade from the classic corrugated and ribbed style roof panels. It can be used in both roof and wall cladding. Min recommended pitch is at 7º.
- √ Powerful design with no exposures
- √ Secured system prevents water entry
- √ Beautiful asthetics
Materials available in
100% Zinc Coated Steel
- 10kg/m3 Fiber Glass Wool
- Aluminium Leno Foil (Alu/M)
- Achieving good thermal resistance and sound transmission class
- 16kg/m3 Fiber Glass Wool / 40kg/m3 Rockwool
- Aluminium Woven Foil (Alu/M)
- Achieving great thermal resistance and sound transmission class
- 32kg/m3 Fiber Glass Wool / 80kg/m3 Rock Wool with Zed Spacer
- Aluminium Tall Woven Foil (Alu/M)
- Achieving excellent thermal resistance and sound transmission class
Double Roof System
** Roof insulation system can be customised according to projects.